yooperdave I must of bought a 5pack, I have 3 left. [ATTACH]
The Ponderosa I cut & burned had a lot of pitch in it, also had decent weight but didn’t seem to have long burn times. I would imagine it grows...
These were on a sidehill, I suppose they must of been piled there in the early 80’s when they cut the Osage last time. So it’s possible that they...
They will not be going in the ground for fence posts. I will definitely be using some semi-chisel chain to cut it up. If I get ambitious I may use...
Honey Locust would be all rotted away, it doesn’t seem to have the rot resistance Black Locust does. It all Osage.
Yes sir, I believe I bought a 5 pack & enjoyed the one I tried. I will do some digging to make sure that those are what I bought.
I was out pulling some cedar trees in some crp today, as I was pulling some trees around a small patch of Honey Locust trees I saw what I thought...
Welcome to the Nut House.
He will give you a call in a couple of years when it is getting all punky & he can give you the $40 to get rid of it for him.
Everyone knows Eggshooterist ain’t quite right & is anal retentive/obsessive compulsive to the nth degree so we just let him carry on without...
My daughter in Athens, GA ha been dealing with that stuff for a month or so. Her mother has terrible allergies so I just figured it was allergens.
Eckie
You better take a saw with you in case there are trees & stuff on the trail….
Congratulations.
You live in Oklahoma…
I am hoping to not have to light a fire until late October. We just had a new LP furnace put in this spring so it will get fired up for a few...
How much did you buy ?
You might have a problem…
:hair: I feel your pain, one minute she is burning up the next she is wanting more blankets (winter or summer ) & I am thinking that sleeping with...
Can you swap the 241 to a rim drive ?