I haven’t read all the posts here & mileage will vary depending on application & use. I wouldn’t put a Falken wild on my pickup if they were...
[MEDIA]
Its called a sick day… or mental health day…
Glad it wasn’t damaged & is smoking good.
Having this one today [ATTACH]
$250 is the minimum I would take for a cord & you are still only making peanuts after your time & expenses.
I was digging around & found this to try out tonight. [ATTACH]
Glad you made it home safely. Where’s the cigar photo ???
I like the ready for the cigar part, rest is a big dislike…
I had one of these the other evening, it was pretty darn good. [ATTACH]
Having this one tonight, I have been slacking on my cigar pics lately. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
That’s about the only benefit of a drought is cleaning up around or cleaning out ponds & normally wet areas.
He is listed as being in Thailand.
Welcome, hopefully some folks here can help you out.
I believe what T.Jeff Veal is saying is : You just have to outrun the other guy…
I reckon it’s possible but Buffalo is around 4700’ & Sheridan is around 3700’ & here were are just pushing 1200’ so I would think anything would...