I’ll see what I can find…
This model should cover all your requirements except the Made in the USA. Its made on Mars but hey at least its not made in china… [ATTACH]
No candy tricksters or treaters here but i did get a picture of my daughter [ATTACH]
Boo :headbang: . I had completely forgot about this yearly chit show.
I was going to inquire if you were getting any snow out your way.
Going to have this one after dinner before hopping on the mini to take out some big cedars. It should be a good time, 40* with northwest winds...
Had this one this evening [ATTACH] I had this one this morning [ATTACH]
:popcorn:
Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone…
Not so, it probably depends in the year or model. We had a 2007 we put 180k on before giving to our derelict of a son, who promptly trashed it....
Having this one this afternoon, too wet to do anything else [ATTACH]
I had one of those yesterday or the day before while hauling soybeans .
Yep, i almost couldn’t see it… :rofl: :lol:
Lol
I am still kicking myself in the arse for selling my cousin a NIB 5105 a couple years ago…
I have a beagle & black lab that fancy themselves as coon hounds. They have got 8 this summer so far, they will no doubt get more over the...
I’ve had a couple of those & liked them.
I have several of them ( 16”,20” & 24”) they seem to be good bars. They are definitely solid & have some heft to them.
My first cigar in 9 days & i am not enjoying it that much. I have wanted one for a few days now but knew my frame of mind wasn’t right so I...
Things may have changed since this came out so take it for what it is. Tires Made in USA: American and Foreign Brands