Extremely
I have always been a fan of 16 gauges & now my son is. I grew up using JC Higgins bolt action 20gauge & then got a JC bolt 16, shot alot of birds...
I have been eyeballing those for a while but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I am going to get a personal defense shotgun first. Then this sale...
I am waiting for everyone else to eat, I sampled while cutting the turkey. Those are good cigars. I had this one this morning [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol:
Anyone familiar with Englader stoves ? This is only about 10 miles from me. Wood burning stove
Nov. 10 was the Marine Corps 248th birthday as well.
Thank you to all who have served & are serving.
I find this very funny & borderline cruel… [ATTACH]
Thanks for the info, the Ponderosa Pines that I cut were killed by bark beetles. It exhibited all the things you listed.
That make me chuckle
Hinerman is in that neck of the woods, he may have an id.
Sugarberry ???
Looks like Cherry to me but I have been mistaken before.
[ATTACH]
Welcome. KSPlainsman is in NW KS
A local auction here. Younger Auction Company
For you Husqvarna fans [ATTACH] [ATTACH]