Freddie Hubbard is a fabulous horn player and has played with everyone that counts in jazz in the last 40 years. Love this off take on Uncle...
Note the old HI Scout I used to plow with off in the background. What a great snow moving machine that was.
Gotta Love Pete Seeger Here's Pete and Arlo, singing a Woodie's biggest hit. [media]
Listening to some classic jazz this AM with my LaVazza coffee. Gonna stack some wood and later today let the stove run down to small coals and ash...
That would make an awesome addition to your telescope hobby.
Wife and I had big gardens when we were young, pre-kids and getting started. As the kids came along and we got busier the gardens got smaller,...
Awesome and very cute helpers!
Nice work.
Actually these pics are not with the new camera. I've got a Canon G12 I use when I'm out on the bike or on the slopes. It's got all the...
Went skiing this morning at Mt. Wachusett, where I have a seasons pass and ski most of the time. First time out for me this year. Nice to get...
Looks good, what is it?
All away around really but very much so radiant from the glass and also off the top. Once it's on the plus side of 600'F it's putting out some...
It is more efficient and I expected that, but it is also more linear in it's ability to put out heat. Kind of the equivalent of an engine with a...
So I've really had a couple months now to settle in with my Fireview and I am very pleased with it. The only way it would be better in my opinion...
He's lining up the dancing girls to surround the stove for the unveiling.
Saw Santana down at Great Woods (whatever it is called now) and he was excellent. His Blu-ray of same is excellent too. ...and about 2.5 hours...
Depends on how much work it might need. 300+K I'd be thinking potential tranny problems, all sorts of suspension items, does the AC still work?...
I'd look underneath and see how corroded it might be, see if things like ball-joints, and such are needed. A full brake job on one of those with...
I got a few new Blu-ray concert videos this Xmas and one of them was the Directors cut of Woodstock, not much different than the original but they...
About 1.5 cord across both stoves. Would be more, but the upstairs stove turns into a platform for Christmas decorations the week before Xmas till...