I've observed that. It's the getting a feel for the overnight draft settings, when we've got various different temps out there that I am still...
WITH PICS or it didn't happen!
Hey Welcome jdonna, I may have missed it if you did an intro over in the "Everything Else" forum, but I recognize you from around the internet...
And... and new starter!! Good for you!
Awesome!!! Enjoy! ...be good! don't lose your shirt!
Dennis, what do you set your stove at before retiring for the night when it's really cold like this? I usually set for 1, but I'm thinking I'm not...
It's fuzzy... there may be some periods I don't remember.. 'specially weekends.
Took Mama out to breakfast as she had the day off from school, teacher development day, but she's a special needs assistant she had the day off....
I hope it's worth the difference.
Get better... easy does it on the work stuff.
Thanks for the reply... the problem is we have a pretty lengthy driveway with a stonewall at the end of it, that the little lady has hit a couple...
Being ahead om the wood inventory is always a great feeling. :)
Hey guys, does anyone have a Reverse Camera for their car or truck. I'd like to get one for the wife for her birthday. She has a nice little...
Football party at a neighbors house. The guy that recently bought the PH. Should be fun. Got a few inches overnight. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Hope you get better soon Pete.
Well, now you have to go back with a camera after that write up! :whistle:
ugh! Bummer. ...at least you can stay warm.
Looks delicious and I am sooooo hungry right now!
Now this sounds like fun!
I'm coming to your house Geno!!