Well, yeah... but these guys just keep encouraging each other. LOL! :thumbs:
ZeeB! I think you will solve a lot of your problems with heat with that stove. This forum is a blast! ...and as you start using your new heater...
Crazy, 2'F here on Massachusetts.
23'F and dropping like a stone here in north central Mass. Going to drop down into low teens by tonight.
Hey Zee, welcome!! and congrats on the Ideal Steel! Where are you located? I'm guessing you're an east coast guy, maybe even New England? What...
Hey! Welcome! and thanks for posting. This is a great group, lots of fun and good info! Please go here and introduce yourself....
Welcome!!!
That too!!! :drool:
You guys need to start going to meetings.
Great post!!! Thanks!!!
Happy Birthday, I'm about 40 days older. (12/15/49) ...my advice, ...keep doing what to you're doing, and don't die, wear the world like a loose...
That's a sweet color combination. What is it, a copper colored top? Nice looking install.
I see. Interesting, I will experiment more and see what happens. That's an interesting concept. I petty much get those lazy flames that sometimes...
>>> Should I turn secure boot off, wipe Windows 8 off the box and do a native 64 bit Linux install on this bad boy or do I wipe my two VirtualBox...
So what is the science behind the "less air/more heat" phenomenon? Usually my stove likes a setting of 1 or maybe just slightly less. It really...
What kind of pups are those? Love the little guitar with wings sweaters!
Bummer about the eye surgery, but it's pretty straight forward and has minimal down time. They did it to my Dad and he only had the one eye, went...
Who's pooping in the yard? Your dogs I hope? Doesn't sound like a fun chore.
Cold today, 0'F this AM and a nice burn down on my over night fire. Took it easy this AM and then went to go out and found my Envoy wouldn't...
Awesone pics!!! Thanks!