Wild!
i know ..and totally agree as this going to be a rough week for us Nor'easters.. but.... parts, shipping... murphy's law.. I hate having sunshine...
Nice!!! Better get wrenchin' Spring ain't that far away. :)
The rest of the pics.
Got a little Super Bowl party going on. Made some of my special Sticky Steve's Beef and Turkey Chili.
I've got a few replacement parts, but not doing too bad for an old dude.
Went skiing up at Mt. Wachusett Thursday and Friday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [media] [media]
Something a bit different. [media]
I forgot about that one!
Now you got me.. I don't think I have this one.. I might.. gotta look.
I'm really getting into Tony Joe White, and here's an album with Clapton, JJ Cale and Waylon Jennings as guest artist. [IMG] [media]
So sorry to hear all of this. Prayers out to you and your family Chief.
Welcome Chief!!
Wicked fiken awesome!! Hang around bro! :thumbs: Turner Maine! God's country for sure.
Welcome!!!! We want more pics!! Did you go to the Intro thread and tell us all about yourself? it's in the Everything Else section.
Road Trip!! LOL! Say hi to the gang for us up there.. make sure you have time for the tour. I'm also a fan of the 4Aces Diner for lunch, but it's...
I've got that album! I bought everything of his for quite sometime back then.
Is there no chance of putting the stove in the main living areas of the home? The closer the stove is to the people the warmer they will be. Even...
There's some suppliers here that have wood for sale. Most of it cut last week. There's a local guy that doesn't do it full time, but he cut's and...
Regardless of what he wants to burn it in, around my area there are signs all over the place that say, "Firewood for Sale" and you can buy as much...