I heard it was today... but yeah, the Ed Sullivan show was always a Sunday night. I think it started at 8:00PM.
....and....All my lovin.. [media]
I've been digging into the vinyl collection again. [IMG] [IMG] [ATTACH]
I Netflixed it. Thanks for the reminder. I was an 8th grader back then, sitting in the living room watching the Ed Sullivan show with my 3 younger...
Is that on TV? What is it? ..never mind... Google was my friend. :mad: I'm ashamed to say I have never watched this.
[media]
By the time Spring gets here I am ready to stop maintaining the stoves and bending and lifting the wood to bring it into the house. The snow...
Very true. My parents never made any plans for their passing. After my mom passed away my father got hooked on gambling.. and blew through all his...
I bet it was a Prius.
Snowing heavy here right now. Mama got the day off from school. (;)). I got wood in the stoves and the house is 73'F while outside it's snowing...
I have a friend with a family "camp" on Plum Island. A few years ago his "almost" senile widowed Mom who owns it was offered $1.5 million for it....
Very cool!
I got both stoves going tonight just to warm up the family room downstairs and I realized the inside temp is now 82'F and I was actually letting...
I'll be posting pics,from the ranch as well as from the mountain.
12 inches Plus for my neck of the woods.
It's STILL a really good stove!! :thumbs:
Got colder this morning here. Last night I was out when my 05 GMC Envoy with a 4.2L straight 6 had a flashing Check Engine light. I noticed a...
Yeah, the salt and sand around here keep my bikes pretty much in the garage until a couple good soaking rains wash the roads down. By end of March...
After all, I've got $700 dollars worth of electric underwear. Gerbing inner jacket, that plugs to a controller that plugs into the bike. Gering...
I have a friend with a Ural (I think they're the Russian replicas of an older BMW(?)) ...anyway, he rides it with his dog in the side car...