The picking here is pure perfection. ...and that is not an exaggeration. [media]
It's funny you mention that as my wife thought it was a tad too much lemon as well.
That is a monster/
Does anyone have a link to the thread that actually has the Date for this event? ,,,never mind, I found it.
Welcome! Poke around, lot's of great info and people here.
So I've been stuck inside the last couple days with a nasty sore throat and cold.. so I decided to do a little cooking. I found this really easy...
Prayers out to ya! I've got this Higher Power dude.. I'll put in a few good words for you so that your doctors have magic fingers and good minds....
Woody, that's pretty amazing that the Buck has 5/16ths top plate. My Garrison One was maybe 3/8ths on the top and it was cold rolled still sides...
That is sweet! Nice to have all the power you need.
So, it's 21'F outside, and 72'F inside. I look over at the stove and note I haven't seen any flame at all for a good while, as I'm watching the...
That is always an issue. With all that wood you got you'll never have that problem again sometime soon.
All the best! Sounds like a great plan!
Happy Birthday Brian, and many many more!
Great pic!!
Sometimes I guess you need to get it cold to do some maintenance. With the Fv I have I just try to keep it going as once it's cold it takes a...
You starting it from cold?
Go team!!!
No bad, and great that Weezer found them and covered one of his songs.
I went skiing today. [media] [media] [media] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Elvis? Ricky Nelson? Buddy Holly?