Thanks, it's rough sawn shiplap pine boards stained a deep cedar. ..started with a lighter shade in '79 but we've gone slightly darker over the years.
I agree, this is a very nice color combination.
Ray lives in Southeast Mass, I'm in North Central.. we've both been getting our share. This is what the front of the house looks like today....
I'll have to try Bray's... I stay up in Freedom NH every bike week, at my BILs cottage on Danforth Pond (part of Ossipee) and we go over to...
As wonderful a man as Charlie was, it only makes sense that he had such a wonderful woman for a life long partner. I am still in shock about...
BayHaven? My favorite seafood place not on the coast!
That whole thing is so awesome!!! Huge salute to your son, and daughter!!!
Awesome! Who plays the guitar and fiddle?
We get them in the fall... when they get cold they want to come inside. Amazing that they get in. I don't have any in my woodpile though, and they...
I have just exchanged a short e-mail with Maribeth. ...all that's going on and she took the time to write me back. Maybe, in the fullness of time...
This is so sad to hear. Charlie was a wonderful man, so full of life. Smart, kind, he loved working on the farm... but would talk to me about my...
Oh my God.. I didn't see this. Thank you very much for passing it along. I am so saddened to hear this. He was a wonderful man. Thank you, Steve
North central Massachusetts, right on the MA/NH line.
Leave that part to me.. I'm pretty good at it.
So we got about 10" during the say Thursday, but it was still snowing and blowing as we turned in that night. Thunder and it turns to rain about...
I used to like it straight with one ice cube.
It's unusual that I cross the 600+ line on the stove top. Almost all my cruising is between 400-550'F. When I dip into my best wood, and reload...
Drive safe.
See, for that, I'd need to understand what the hell "hipster" meant these days. LOL! Not that I'd have anything new.. I'm ready to point you at...
[media]