Oh No, a Dead Head! :eek: They're the worst.. just kidding. :thumbs: Welcome Joe!
Great story though!!! You should get that BCN book I mentioned. You'd like it a lot.
One of my all time favorite songs!
A few years back... late 70s early 80s, my next door neighbor was the head doctor at the local emergency room. Wood burning had exploded back then...
Winter and Jazz go together. [IMG]
subscribed
More great blues. Doyle Bramhall II and John Mayer - Acoustic and Fabulous [media]
Looks like it's a great shape.
No drama at all. :) People find the place and walk through the door from all over the world. More pics of the restaurant we went to a block away...
Went down to Brooklyn to see my daughter and her fiance' this week-end. They will be moving to Maine this summer as he is going to go to law...
getchya a rockin' Home-theater/Blu-ray player and you can go to one everynight! I'll be listening to this shortly. [IMG]
I like Chinna! Feels like Jamaica man!
I agree, but my daughter got me a green florescent vest to wear and I keep it in the saddlebag. Great for night and rain riding. I use it...
Yeah, you got more the last couple days than we did.
Great idea!!
We got 6 (at least) yesterday, and today we got a 4 inch "dusting". It's becoming a blur.
Did you buy that new? Man... the Z1 was my "to die for bike".
Been snowing here all day, gotta be another 8 or 9 inches on top all we've had recently. Great skiing! :)
Wow.... got some creative electrical wiring going on there. Nice troubleshooting.
CRANKED! [IMG]