I'm glad to hear you say that! :)
This is great, I listened to a couple others too. Is he a part of the Osmond family somehow?
I totally get the picture. Spoken like a true Masshole! :thumbs:
This is a PITA here in the Northeast. Get's below freezing at night and then warms to a crazy 50s during the day. I get the stove going in the...
That sounds freakin' delicious. You are giving me some ideas for my next batch!
You obviously didn't spend enough nights in the local gin mill slurring the words in unison to Thorogood on the juke singing "One Burbon, One Shot...
Call! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats and ut-oh! all at the same time. Great school! He might actually make enough to pay the tuition.. or help you. What I don't get is...
The guy that runs the deli down the street from me in the General Store raves about Tupelo.. I gotta get over there. We have a place over here...