Dream on.
Great pics Dennis!!!! How many years are you guys married?
Good to see the Red Sox in action.
Great pics!!! Love the Wing and I'll bet you got a few cord out of that tree.
Six carbs... glug glug glug ...I get about 32mpg. But I didn't buy it for the mileage. ;)
I've done this before, but what the hey.. first one is 1973... middle one is on Rt197 in Connecticut (2001) and last on is Rt 3 way up north near...
Holy Chit!! Great pic Dave! You're almost as good looking as that fish!
Dylskee, we must be almost neighbors.
Ray, great pic of you and your Dad! Appreciate him while you have him, time goes by way to fast.
Great pics John!!!
Excellent! Great toshare the road together! Cute pups too!!!
Great pics Sarah!!! Great to have the feminine touch here!
Awesome! Welcome Joe!!
Great pic!!!
Exactly... but he's still a young guy. ...lot's of talent for sure and he's had an explosive career over the last 5 years. It's a great Blu-ray...
Still opening Xmas presents. Took this one out of the package this morning. I'm not sure yet where I place Bonamassa but this is one I am really...
Heh! I was listening to Pandora the other day (I never listen radio at home anymore) and I have an Internet Receiver so I get it in hi-def on my...
Speaking of bands that I haven't seen listed here, that really need to be. 1971 I had just graduated from college, my draft number was 320 (so I...
I appreciate the history and the culture of the band even if they're not on my top 10 list of music. I really enjoyed this book and have a...
In the wind, is in the wind.