Looks like shagbark hickory. Not too shaggy yet...
Thanks... I suppose, at least in this case, the more you spend, the easier it is... not always the case... As has been mentioned in other...
On my Oregon grinder there is a screw that moves the inboard side of the chain groove. I’ve found that if that screw is set to the correct...
The state law specifically excludes incorporated areas within towns and cities from this law... so in essence, the local laws are not over...
Looks like that law covers rural areas and is often overridden by local ordnances. Is this property in a rural area? It seems that the adjacent...
The top one looks like cherry . Can’t tell with the bottom stack. If close enough, I’d get both. You have a saw and a way to split everything?...
That gives you more surface area than 1-500 gallon tank. If I understand it correctly, more surface area is what you need to absorb heat from the...
I would think that you could cut one of those appliances out of the equation. If you’re home, the furnace isn’t going to kick on due to running a...
With the new roof, this idea wouldn’t work. Something I’m considering when I do a roof replacement as it will allow me to make my attic a...
If you pull vines, be careful of widowmakers. If it’s already shedding branches, pulling vines will drop more.
I’m of the opinion that you should grab it but only if you can cover it in a way that keeps it out of the rain. It’ll all burn. Punky wood...
Some people plant a garden to grow their vegetables. Some just go to the grocery store. Not everyone makes the same decisions given similar...
One other thing. If you are building a house, have the builder save the cutoffs for future use kindling. No sense in throwing that stuff away!!