Also with an unbalanced load, weak welds can give way. Something you might not notice if you always balance the loads...
I would avoid loading the trailer unevenly from side to side. Loading the trailer as decribed would at the very least produce a torque on the...
IMHO, it is hard to tell whether or not that load is balanced without a picture straight on from a position between the axles. I would...
There. Fixed it for you... ;)
I don’t think you understand how RH (relative humidity) works...
Equalize at 6% what? 15% isn’t high humidity.. far from it.. there are usually only a handful of days in New England when the lowest humidity...
ReelFaster , if you’re looking for a source of downed firewood that should be good for this winter, consider getting a firewood cutting permit at...
My comment was not about whether or not Ralphie is sick....... we all are actually.... my comment, “huh?” was about your assertion that floods...
Huh? Here She Comes
You could try this one... it lets you adjust the prices.. Residential Heating System Cost Calculator | Efficiency Maine
As I mentioned, I’ve done it before... actually quite a bit. if it’s been dead for more than 6-7 years, it should be fine.... here’s one of...
Used to do downed woody fuel inventories for the National Park Service. So it was not necessarily for firewood, but the concept is the same....
Logs that had been dead and down for a long time reach an equilibrium moisture content based on the humidity, temperature, precipitation, wind and...
Tightening of the Building Envelope in Homes Sealing of building envelopes in all buildings is gradually advancing, but it is of particular...
So if you are heating from the finished basement, you are getting heat both through convection up the stairs and radiation through the floor....
I found that by controlling my heat loss from my house, I have a more even temperature throughout. My house was built in 1990. Still original...
Maybe you bought a stolen saw. Best of luck.
Anyone can get before shots. It’s the after ones that matter.
Yeah. What huskihl said. Took me a while to learn what it does. Once the adjustment is done......easy as pie. [ATTACH]
Gonna change my guess to red hickory. Virginia Tech Dendrology Fact Sheet