Your math seeems to be a bit off. 24” in diameter gives an area of 452 square inches at the end or 3.14 sqft. At 90 solid cubic feet per cord...
It has to do with changing the airflow in and around the cylinder to improve performance. There are a few people on the site who do that kind of...
Anyone here submit any pictures for this?
How old is the furnace in the house? Seems like 2x the work rather than just buying a furnace for the shop. If you just use the furnace for...
Fiskars..... [ATTACH]
Our first year, we would let the stove burn out at around 9pm. After it burned out the temp in the house would start to drop. We used an oil...
And now for something completely different.....;) [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
I would talk to your insurance company about it... Don’t rule out a wood burning solution. It just might cost you a bit more. Someone here...
You can borrow mine....but you’re going to have to dig it out of the snow first.. :handshake:
Bring it!!!!:eek:
So the first thing I see is the top cover on the chimney (that you mentioned). That would lead me to believe that the chimney hasn’t been...
I guess I run my stove more like a race car as I have a spare blower (engine) for it to throw in should I need it in the middle of heating season...
Pictures would help immensely. Take one of your stove room, the connection inside the house and a pic of the chimney from the outside. The...
[MEDIA]
1451#
Thanks for posting. Shows the challenges of maintaining the wildland-urban interface to reduce fire danger. If others would manage their land...
Standing by......
What is the weight GTW rating on the 2 5/16” ball? I only found them to be rated for 10k lbs. Your hitch, ball mount, ball and trailer should...
261C-M