Have you done an analysis of the heating demand both places? My gut instinct is that you should put the boiler closer to the structure that has...
Awesome!!!! I’ve got time in the “cockpit” of a 1962 GMC 4106 with the 671 Detroit Diesel... former Greyhound bus.. loved that thing. Double...
Bumping this thread as we’ve had literally thousands of people join FHC since fishingpol posted about his Wood Fired Oven.. still on my list of...
Seems that a good strategy would be to buy a few bags of what you intend to burn late in the season and see how they work out... if they burn...
Sorry metalcuttr That’s not a garage. That is a museum with a gift shop. Should be moved to the thread where we all display our fine works of...
How ‘bout a loaded bus pic? What kind of bus is that? Camper conversion?
That’s pretty easy to do when you are 150’ tall!!!!! The rest of us would have probably needed the wedges and lines to get that monster on the...
Woodsnwoods here is your answer.
Would be great if that worked.. We still have a long winter ahead of us.. Check YouTube also, Some videos on blower maintenance there. Good...
Some discussion over here...
Have you cleaned it lately? I’m guessing you’ll need to remove it and partially disassemble it to be able to lube any bearings.. looks like an...
I assumed that the comment about the maple being heavier was referring to the fresh cut maple which I believe would have a higher water content...
I’m probably wrong, but it looks like black locust to me...
Maybe it’s a good place to put dough to rise when baking bread...
Wood storage?
Happy Birthday campinspecter !!
Wow. That is much more versatile than the “F-word”.
Worked for me. Thanks savemoney
Saw somewhere that someone used a ratchet strap just above the felling cut to hold the trunk together and help prevent barber chair. Thought...
Common to use a Julian date. I think you figured it out. Julian Day Calendar