Gonna need at least a 14k trailer for that then?
Sure, happy to oblige... so when I’m doing a reload, I first open the stove damper straight up and down. Then primary air completely open. The...
Ugh. Why do you need a new gasket? Seems like a design flaw if you have to cut hinges and reweld just to replace a gasket... got any pics or...
What does that thing weigh?
Marvin , I have one installed on top of my Buck 81.. been there for 5 out of 6 seasons of burning. I found that I have better control over the...
Rework a UPS With Massive Capacity
While it will be fine, I would probably shovel half to most of the snow off so the warm temps and rain clean off the rest of the ice and snow......
People are used as pawns in a game... it happens everywhere whether in the private sector or government... it should be a reminder to all not...
B.Brown if you are good friends, you could offer to let him store his wood at your house. That way he is still drying some wood while he works...
I image your system, on average, doesn’t draw a lot more than a hundred watts or so then. According to their website, if you had a constant draw...
With those three batteries hooked up in parallel and a 1000 watt inverter, you should be able to get at least half a day of operations running the...
Looks like this was just posted a few days ago.. Battery Backup For Pellet Stoves - 3 Ways To Keep The Heat On I was going to suggest getting a...
That works fine for the fluid contained in the radiator.... not so well for the fluid we spray on our windshields.... only bring this up as my...
Been watching the outages march northeast through CT. Our weather is similar to yours... at this point I don’t think we will have to worry...
I would think that temps above freezing would promote the “block all the way through”. If the temps stay below freezing with the rain coming down...
Yup. Not touching the snow on the driveway. Rather a thick crust on top of the snow than a half inch of ice on the driveway. Will plan to clear...
We use a deep cycle battery and a 750 watt diehard inverter... blower draws 200 watts... we can run the blower for quite some time with that...
4.5 year seasoned sugar maple, in the basement, ready to go... [ATTACH]
A picture is worth a thousand words.......subscribed to see what you do... good luck.
Hey Eric VW Who are our resident mechanics?