That contains the worthless Vanguard safety chain. You definitely don't want that on your new powerhouse Echo.....It was made to eat wood with a...
oh wow thanks!!! :yes:
Its awful close for sure.....
Decisions decisions.....its gonna be Cherry Coke & either Jack Black No. 7 or Crown Royal Maple. After intense deliberation the Maple won out....
Schell Schmalt's Alt & Goosetown ales,a variety of crackers like whole grain,cornbread & triscuit,a few thin slices of Tillamook Oregon sharp...
If I lived closer,I'd love to come help ya out.... I'm just 1 guy,not real big but quite strong with many years of experience & one who never...
Great splitting (one of the easiest all round,next to Red/Black Oak),smells wonderful when burning,sawing & shaping. Normally dries in 18 months...
Got this combo -different pieces at Bailey's & TreeStuff.com in spring 2012. Leather pouch,nylon pouch,nylon belt with quick release clasp -...
These are 2 of the most common styles. The ''pliers'' style are normally used on smaller saws used by furniture/cabinetmakers & carpenters - saws...
My best one 1930's New Old Stock 4 foot 2 man crosscut (handles were always sold separately) from long closed hardware store in rural upper New...
Yup didn't make it until 12/18.Gonna have the last serving tonight for dinner.Like pretty much any other soup or stew,it gets better each time you...
Being 4+ yrs ahead & having plenty of dry 1" to 4" rounds/small splits/scrap on hand & getting more all the time,I rarely split anything under...
If she cant ''see the tree move'' while wearing eye protection then she shouldn't be using a saw. I rarely use ear plugs when felling but always...
Made in Germany by Dolmar,red/black instead of bluish green.
Sometimes hard to find the plain un frosted ones,always liked them though.Great for a snack or light evening meal.Never did stay with me for...
That's why I never forget to have my coffee or tea before going out cutting.Substituting an energy drink for the occasional busier days.
Pry this from my cold dead hands..........Back in the early 70's to mid 80's it spent its working life in the massive old growth Douglas Firs &...
I'm jonesin' for this - most likely wait until tax refunds in early-mid February,unless I get a chance at more overtime before then :yes: Would...
On December 2 I was informed that the shirt had relaunched.About a week later they let me know that the minimum requests had been met (20 I think)...
Yes,I must confess,I did have withdrawal at first.Quitting smoking in Nov 1995 wasn't this difficult.Just I was a real a hole to be around for the...