Kinda looks like small sized Apple....good for the smoker.Dont think its worth the 1500+ mile trip for me however ;) That guy must be related to...
At 830 I put on 2 big rounds (6"-7") of 3yr old Shagbark.Then one large split of 10 month old Green Ash at 1030.10 degrees outside with strong NW...
Looks like that'd be a close competitor to the 2100CD....;) :saw::dex:
Oh my.....
About 8-9 cord of mixed White Oak,Red Oak,Silver Maple,Black Cherry & Black Walnut in random diameter from 8" to 36"+ (at least half was 14"+,the...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4823690884.html Another reply to the same ad :rofl: :lol: The same person has posted & renewed their ad...
Don't know about Massachussetts & other eastern states,but lots of the Midwest has been hit by Oak Wilt over the past 20 or so years. That effects...
watching these legendary veterans then that staged crap by those clowns on Ax Men really puts things in perspective....I'd like to see that whiny...
Harold "Hap" Johnson, of Castle Rock WA, was tree topping champion for 16 years, all around best logger for four years,axe throwing champion for...
[MEDIA] This is the original film,plus 3:37 added footage at the beginning. Cutting a tail spar........ :saw: :tree: When men were men..... World...
I've seen clusters of those mofos as big as a basketball..... :hair: Single unbranched thorns 3-4" long.Can ruin a tractor tire,and a normal...
Kinda does look more like Ailanthus now that I look at the bark again.Plus the bigger rounds would have more reddish brown heartwood if if was...
Having a saw (any one) in a person's hands who's not qualified to operate it safely & properly.
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4822433157.html "I don't know what kind of tree it is it has like a little helicopter things on them don't...
Its pretty strong,the maple smell might be overwhelming to some people. But not to many here who are used to & prefer pure maple syrup,the real...
Hmmmm......haven't tried the Apple yet,just seen it for the first time last week. But the Maple is quite amazing.
wow that sure don't look like $70 worth of wood to me.....35-40 tops,if it was 12-18 months old.
oh wow that's awesome
I'm old school. I just write that chit down in several spiral notebooks.:rofl: :lol: Mainly for insurance records with dozens of photographs....
OH WOW!!! :yes: