Getting closer.... 37 & sunshine this afternoon,perfect for working.
I've got a chitload of Bur Oak around here both in older city neighborhoods (almost pure stands of it concentrated about a mile in all directions)...
This is unusual for Mulberry here too.Most I see either in yards/urban areas & even edges of forest/pasture is full of twists & turns.Especially...
14 degrees light winds not too bad compared to last 2 mornings.Supposed to hit 32 later today. Back to the Silver Maple/Green Ash/odd piece of...
Great deal for those that live in the area.
JD & Coke.
Its been 2-3 years since I could stay awake until midnight,its not that big of a deal to me anymore.I'll have a few drinks,make some phone calls...
0 at sunrise,about 6-7 degrees when they dropped it off.High for the day was 23.May see 30 tomorrow.
Great stuff there....
We had around 9" in 3 storms for November,barely 2" so far this month.Most every system has gone north or south of here.Last year now there was...
A few more....
Even though I'm not quite done processing the Silver Maple from the score 3 weeks ago (barely an hour left to split/stack) I couldn't resist...
Depends on what I'm doing,could be the Mac 125C,1-80 gear drive torque monster,2100CD,288XPW. But for ''normal'' firewood cutting its either the...
High of 12 yesterday,0 right now (coldest since Feb 2014).May see 20 today & 30 tomorrow.Except for a few smaller pieces of Silver Maple/Elm/scrap...
Yup I heard that years ago from Dad & several Uncles on both sides.Seen a fair amount of it inside barns/sheds.Still most everything around here...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That bottom pic with the snow capped mountains in the background is one of the best pics I've seen anywhere all year.No matter the subject matter....
The last score (Silver Maple,same as Feb 2014) was on Dec. 12th,overall I posted 50-60 pics from the 4 scores in the past year.Just thought...
Eh...what the Hell... :hair:
I'd grab it just for chits & giggles..... Only thing I wont cut or bring home is Ailanthus & Willow.Everything else i.e pine,cedar,spruce etc is...