Temps bottomed out at -10 below then started rising.Minus 4 when I woke up,still had a nice pile of coals.70 in here.Threw on some white oak/maple...
-7 now,windchill -24.Supposed to bottom out at 10 or 12 below zero sometime between 3 & 5 AM,then slowly rise until tomorrow afternoon to around...
Echo CS590 Timberwolf with 20" bar/chain for $399.99 + tax. Though I did get this for $425 shipped to my door almost 2 years ago.....:ups: ;)
WOW. Last time I remember them being advertised was in the late 70's - early 80's.Really thought OSHA had outlawed them by now. You wont get me...
Have only burned a few small limbs in late 2013 (3"-5" max) that I pruned off neighbors Box Elder,didnt notice anything smelling bad.They were...
Put 2 large Shagbark rounds on at 11PM before I went to bed,was 5 degrees outside & 78 in here....:dex: Set the alarm for 5AM,there was a big bed...
Pine is fine. :yes: The closest any "wild" White Pine is to me is a couple hundred miles or so to my NE.But occasionally I get some locally from...
Just like my shirt.... :dex:
Yeah looks like maybe 6-7 wheelbarrows worth max to me....:rofl: :lol: :loco: :crazy:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4830996034.html CL des moines > for sale > free stuff post [ account ] 0 favorites 0 — — — reply ✉ ☎ reply...
I gotta check them out next time I'm sightseeing up in the NE corner of the state.....
Less than 20" at local Northern Tool 24" & up - Usually TreeStuff.com,occasionally Bailey's most .404 chain for the big Mac's is Myrtle Creek Saw...
WOW that's some great stuff there! :yes::saw::axe: Only Norway I've seen/burned so far is what I pruned off neighbor's tree in June 2011....
Great pile,lots of big ones there.:yes: :eek: Sawzall with bimetal blades? Cut off as close as possible,then split the remaining piece with...
Now its over to the AMVETS Post,its Steak Night!! First Friday of every month,I'm frickin' starving!!! :drool: :pete: :dex:
And the rest.....
Almost done now.... Gonna take a few days off.Counting the leftover Silver Maple there's about 2 wheelbarrows worth of small odd forked/branched...
I do things a bit differently depending on where I'm working at - In the woods at parents acreage I'll keep small stuff from 4 to 8" diameter...
Around here 12 to 18 months.I have most of the splits smaller than the Silver Maple.Even 5-6" rounds are getting split into 2,3 or 4 pieces.If the...
and the rest...