Yup I thought so. $100 shipped to my door. If I change my mind or don't wanna spend the time & little expense on fixing it in the future (yeah...
80cc direct drive powerhouse sold from July 1958 to May 1959.Will pull 30" bar/chain comfortably all day long Seen this on Ebay a couple times in...
http://www.traditionalwoodworker.com/4-1_2-lb-Twisted-Splitting-Wedge-Biber-Classic-by-Mueller-Hand-Forged-in-Austria/productinfo/367-0299/ This...
1 is Helko 5.5lb (approximate),1 is a Mueller 4.4lb from Austria.The Mueller is hand forged,the Helko drop forged.I also have the Wetterlings...
French Onion Soup with Gruyere & Toasted Baguette tonight. :drool: Last time I made it was in mid November,been using same basic recipe for...
The ''January thaw" is beginning....19 last night at 1030PM,put on a huge 9" knotty Green Ash round & a couple smaller Ash splits on then,74 in...
Not really....I owned a SpeeCo 20 ton horizontal/vertical with 8HP Tecumseh bought new Apr 1996 to Dec 2005,when it was sold for some needed...
From what I seen they look great.This is the one with the ''track'' that the saw rides on,correct? If its what I remember you walk along moving...
40:1 on everything,even the vintage Mac's.All my old literature & shop manuals from the 60's & 70's calls for that.
:rofl: :lol:
Could be like this clown here -they've posted the same ad every day,sometimes twice for over 6 weeks.Keeps getting flagged. Cant imagine...
For that much scratch it better be NIB with original paperwork & sales receipt.
I still like my deal the best - tree service contact places an ad on CL with no phone number or pics that states what kind of tree (s) they just...
Love my X27. Bought the X25 in May 2011,split 20+ cord dead mostly red/white oak over next 2 1/2 years.Sold it on CL 2 months ago. The X25 was...
Mulberry!! Great stuff for sure. :saw: :dex:
None of my neighbors are upset with my wood burning,my huge wood supply & multitude of saws.I keep my yard & property clean,burn very dry wood...
No comment....:emb: :rofl: :lol:
1% for here. 75% NG.That's probably pretty close.
Yup its shagbark,about 6.5" roughly.Also a small amount of Ironwood/Hophornbeam growing in the understory on parents land where I cut,none are...