Zach has the older stove like mine if I remember correctly. Also burning corn and whatever the farmers through is way. He hasn't chimed in since...
There is a opening at the bottom of the back plate and two holes for the exhaust cavity. You're thinking of blocking the two holes?
I checked them out, $$$ But you're looking for a anemometer which is more than a manometer. The Curran's are burning now, sticky feeling texture...
Open the door and so far so good. Just switched pellet to try, Curran. Only one bag and it's mild/wet outside so running slowly.
Usually a tight azz house has a HRV installed, if not he shouldo_O I'm not saying running without a OAK is ok but it can work too:whistle: If he...
My Fahrenheit furnace has a 2 1/4 ID air inlet and the manual says no longer than 10' with a 3" piping. Also no smaller than 1/4" x 1/4" holed...
Wasn't aware Stooples sold stuff like that!
Where did you order the Manometer? I had one lined up from kijiji but failed through, it was on the otherside of Ottawa. I see Amazon has the...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Nope! I will let the Cubex run out today and I'll put them in:D
Hard and crusty here too! Last night the pot seemed to be better than before, no hard ash build-up turd on side of burnpot. Haven't check yet,...
Here it's $0.967 l X 3.78=$3.66 so consider yourself lucky:( and I have to drive a little ways to get that price otherwise it's $1.052=...
So technically speaking, I'm not the only one with the lower end crud problem. If you get a chance, take a pic so I can compare. Mine is clean at...
Seems to be burning better with the door leak fixed. I didn't see any difference with the outside clean out cap removed. Verdict is still out there.
Still cubex. Just want to see if creosote will return. Will check on color of ashes tomorrow.
It's burning hotter. I just pulled the clean out cap and will see on results.
What a seller:loco: :crazy: See, ain't gonna happen:whistle: And the search continues :popcorn:
I adjusted the door. It looked like it was sagging some and the imprint on the gasket was telling me it was. Another incense test had better...
Bring some gravy with you:D
We're getting somewhere :smoke: I was about to post on my start up of the Harman to post update on chimney test.