Old Fart, just a heads up. CTC is having a buy$2oo worth of merchandise and receive a $50 in store voucher tomorrow only. Buy 34 bags of Okies...
Ban83, just a heads up. CTC is having a buy$2oo worth of merchandise and receive a $50 in store voucher tomorrow only. Buy 34 bags of Okies...
Looking good bro! I see the smoothie is following you around:thumbs: What's the plan for the hole on the left side of cabinet? I know, a smoothie...
Welcome to Pellet Pigs hangout Steve! Can't drill you for no pics but you came through in flying colors. I think we are safe to let you carry some...
It's more for the Selkirk D-T/D-TM users on the Fahrenheit furnace as it's a tight spot for us. The exhaust clean-out just hangs too low for our...
You can't be choosy when it drops on your lap. I would prefer all done at once than spread out, this way you know you got it. Beats worrying if...
Thanks for taking the time to research this for me. More to it than meets the eye. Having a cold one for you:cheers:
Another fine example of a idiot been born daily:loco: :crazy:
Cleanfire, got a ? for you! I've just acquired my CyberPower UPS and it's in the basement by the furnace and nowhere near a computer. The software...
Here's my prototype thingagy. I've used a caulking cartridge and it slips over my vacuum hose and voilĂ ! Hose clamp is there but I could of did...
Time to crank the heat since you'rent going anywhere and do the initiative mood thinga thing:whistle: You're birthday might end on a high note:zip:
It was loose. Popcorn was for duct/furnace finishing task. Here is a pic of my air intake mods. I used a spray can and cut it up at 45 degree and...
X2 [IMG]
Are you having a hard time getting into the back panel to clean? You're not the only one:confused: You have to think out loud to find useful...
Air path if I remember is split in two channels.
Do it with the smoke test. And if you can remove the ash pan to better see where it's going. Just put a plexiglass in front of ash pan door...
:popcorn:
That's good to know. Can the motor be rotated to the top for easy access? I will look into it further while it's diwn for a rest, pending on weather.
If you block those holes 100% it will probably do nothing. It might channel it's way to the bottom opening unless it's still blocked :eek: Better...
A little off topic, can the distribution fan motor be lubricated? Haven't seen any oil ports!