Picture is there. Where did you buy it is what Smokes is asking. Nice looking work table:D
X2
The stove is off again and the furnace back on. So far no creosote build up and the glass is starting to get dirty but nothing like Will's last...
A place to store her HD during the winter months so she could admire it all year long:whistle:
Heat rises and should continue going that route until the path of least resistance prevails. Only one way to find out is to try it. You have to...
Mine shows off at 110, on at 130 & high limit of 200.
I didn't check mine but will get back on it! If it was tempered with, it was the PO.
Set point on furnace is medium 3. which is like high 2 if it makes any sense! Usually furnace goes on/off on other pellets but seems to stay on...
There u go!
I've put some Oakies in the Fahrenheit last night since I was starting off with a clean stove. I got a meat thermometer in the duct so I will take...
So what size of pellets go in there again? My memory is not helping me any these days:smoke:
At regular price you can. Ask for a CTC gift card and they become free:thumbs:
Well, I got to give it to you:thumbs: You got your system almost Automatic compared to a lot or should I say the rest of us:( Us:hair: You:cool:
I see the smoothie cache has disappeared. The progress is looking great, and on time:thumbs:
The perfect area to have a snooze:sleeping: just have to fight it:heidi: otherwise:headbang:
Yesterday only so GONE! Don't over train yourself, might be useful for something:rofl: :lol:
True to your word, my oversight:picard: Which means it's :popcorn: time:banana:
It's probably still on there, he needs to get it off so the stove can breathe:dancer:
I pick up another 34 bags of Okies and got another $50 gift card. So a total of 102 bags and 3 $50 gift cards which will buy 27 more bags for...
Did two trips on Okies Platinum run of 34 bags. Got two $50 gift cards for more tomorrow which brings the price down to $4.87 ea. Even if I don't...