So true, they have a way to reach us :rootintootin::rootintootin:
What Dex is saying, you're not connected to the propane furnace which is connected to the duct works of the house so how are you connected? In...
You can try to run without a fire and manually feed the pellets in a catch container and verify what's happening to the pellets.
I'm saying my Merry Christmas to everyone now before I can't!
Slow again! Ggrr!
That's a nice color of gray there Dex! It's a different auger system to a Harman and a new learning process for us. Have to keep that in mind with...
:rofl: :lol: no hope for you either, heh:smoke:
I taught that STB would be first to complain on the slowed down FHC site:p It probably didn't fizz on him yet:whistle:
You cannot compare to the propane furnace distribution fan. You have two speeds to play with at least mine does. Try shutting some non needed...
Any else having a b**ch of a time on the FHC website? Unrespondness, super slow and even through my cellphone I'm having a h*ll of a time!!!
Take a peak with mirror and flashlight to see if any more blockage exists. That coating on the tubes can rob you of heat. I wonder if there's a...
Did you install a backdraft damper in the propane furnace plenum?
Can you put a mirror and look up behind the rear panel on both sides. By having the tubes blocked tight, they're probably coated with heat...
Since retirement, lucky if I do it once a week! Just can't be bothered:smoke:
Mine I start in the default setting of #3 and it kicks in #5 as the proof of fire is initiated for 15 minutes to build a bed level. Yours might be...
Old LED board and put the 2 rpm auger back in.
Yes it does.
All depends the humidity from the floor. Water and wood not a good mix, sponge to decay.
A lot depends on vent configuration, stove make/model & blah, blah, blah! I know for a fact my Harman Accentra is smokeless on a power outage even...
If memory is not failing me, Bogieb mentioned it in a earlier post!