Thinking of doing a mod on the Fahrenheit controls for more manual control on the Auto-clean sequence & the thermostat smoother operation...
Noticed black soot on my glass this morning when I started to do a fast cleaning. Furnace was shut down Wednesday morning and was running on #1...
X2 enjoy your double wham-mo day:drunk:
Joyeux Noel to all! Power was on when I turned the genny off at 11:15pm so early Xmas present from our dreaded hydro company:zip: :cheers:...
I will let you know when :D
Pork sticks, pizza, chicken wings. Genny a tad under powered but I'm not complaining :zip:
I got through date night so it's still going strong. Next it's through Xmas at the inlaws.....:D
Must be the hormones kicking in:rofl: :lol:
I will be going by after the new year after I drop off my son, maybe I could stop by. Gotta see this set up of yours.....:D
Stay thirsty my merry friends
Supper slowly warming up before going into the toaster oven.
Yep!
Update on power outage, Dec. 25, 5:30pm! That's my reality for Xmas:picard:
At least twice or trice a year. I got a generator but I want to add a transfer switch to it because I have no way of telling if the power comes...
I was saying the high winds haven't knock out the power yet to the wife and daughter and 1 second later, lights out:mad:
81 in the house so off went the Accentra, 55 outside with high winds.
X9 Joyeux Noël:drunk:
Don't forget the pellet grinding test!
I remember you mentioning only 7 but I wanted to make sure. The less the better because of the limited cfm's of the distribution fan. Mine doesn't...
How many registers in the house? Hot air that is.