:rofl: :lol:
I made the same promise when I retired:picard:Over here, the teachers have to go in even if it's a snow day for children/buses:doh: No...
Make up your mind, it's one or the other:D And if you're still not happy, you can have both:rofl: :lol: Don't worry, I'm getting some too:smoke:
I'd show a pic when it goes down. Cold snap was on the way so I fired it up in a hurry.
Do like me, arrow up & arrow down:smoke:No thermostat on mine either:picard:
It was a happy ending J! You got to go fishing with the young lad on Christmas day. Pics to say it did happen:thumbs:
Xmas is over and it's SNOWING outside, and yes I said the S**W word:D Time to enjoy some winter because the Earth needs it and so do our...
That's the girly thing to do:yes:
It's a HAULER for sure:thumbs: Don't underestimate the little Toyota :whistle: Myself, I got a few Landcruisers(7):smoke: Edit; here i taught your...
Thumbs up to the fisherman's!
You're suppose to lock them before going looking for trouble, just saying:whistle:
1987 Mini Toyota motorhome chassis truck? 22RE? Can't be a LandCruiser?
I see there's also a pellet feed adjustment along with the air adjustment. I'm still learning how this Fahrenheit ticks:whistle:
Fired up and trim level was on #1, no wonder it was burning rich. I bumped it up to #4 and the fire is a lot more lively.
Presently about 27F and dropping to 15F. Green Christmas for the first time for me. Was white two days ago, go figure!
Thanks for the heads up, Merry Christmas!
Inside Out is the movie tonight. I worked essential services the last 10 years, thing of the past. Only had to scramble about the household to...
Drinking a bottle of red wine with the princess, just finished having Christmas dinner and no short of Holiday treats. Premium beer later on with...
Not a nice way to spend Christmas:picard: Stay safe & Merry Christmas my friend:handshake:
No Xmas vacation here:D Finished cleaning and did a modification on the burn pot:whistle:I've RTV glued a small door rope seal around the...