X2 May strength be on your side & family:(
I was reading the tread on my phone and noticed you were picking through it:D Sept. 2014
You have to do a search to last year for pics on Triple's tread. Meanwhile I will look into it.
Not good, sorry to hear the sad news.
You will need the 10" backdraft damper(have to be ordered), 10" duct which not too many have in stock so I see it will be awhile yet before any...
You like it now, you'll love it later:yes: madame X
[IMG] so we could choose the road to venture on:cheers:
I don't do the count dracula thing [IMG]
Less than three and more for others! Happy New Year's everyone:cheers:
I don't do count:zip: as long the princess is warm including myself:thumbs: It must be lower than last year, better be:whistle:
None of your bees wax:D
Make sure to use 3/16" metal but the burn pot you can get away using 1/4". My upper burn plate is thicker so I had to make modifications on the...
So did you banged the beatch yet or are you trying to bunt your way out of this compromising position you got yourself into?:D
Soot could be air leakage AFAIK! My theory is your getting air from here & there but not all where it should come from. It could be from the corn?...
I like the gray of the ashes:yes: Soot is another thing, what heat level?
You're not alone:rofl: :lol:
Head first in the jar:D
I hear KY jelly is a good lubricant:whistle:
X2 Super strange!
My no go to yard, wait til it stops. Another three days.....