No sign of Savemoney ? Larry, where are you? Not the time to be shy:whistle: Everyone likes 69:zip:
Welcome to the BEER show, nice boiler by the way:yes:
No Sets here, lucky you. You also have good temps:thumbs:
145*F
142*F at #4 heat level. Mixed a little bit of corn because furnace hasn't been cleaned since Xmas day.
Just watched him on Utube. Yep, Awesome :thumbs:
Maybe this thread be for proven modifications and the old one for the progress, troubleshooting and trials.
I think all proven modifications should be there. And here for trial ideas & troubleshooting and your regular updates on your progress.
I cleaned the Accentra today. No sign of creosote so the door gasket leak was the culprit. Now it's on standby duty. I've let the Fahrenheit run...
You can use anything to divert wind direction but stay within codes allowances just in case something happens, play it safe is the name of the...
[IMG]
No but I want to see if it will work for me. I didn't really found a good one, just tried a old round mercury one with no success. I didn't...
Didn't venture into it yet but now I will.
I found a Lux thermostat and want to make sure it will work for the furnace; PSP721U.
I noticed the temps rising to 130 when the Autoclean has kicked on so meaning Level 5 will raise the temps to around that area of heat. Using...
Well, I finished another bottle of wine with the princess and sadly watched my juniors lose to Finland on a entertaining game:(
Hope that part of your story goes well:drunk:
X2 w/cheese:drool:
It was another big information tread, like this one is getting to be:D
I was looking at your profile to find the tread and it showed where you were last seen, bingo!