That's a steal @150 up in that neck of the woods:thumbs: Keep us posted on the progress:saw:
Don't use regular great stuff. They sell 3M fireblock foam that is used to seal between penetrations in newer firecode applications - plumbing and...
:picard:
I'm not saying drunk tank for the night, but loss of license for a year. You're effectively committing the same crime - driving while impaired or...
Got all my maple I bucked yesterday split & stacked this morning. Took a nap halfway through Steelers-Bengals game - my new Sunday nap...
So long as I don't accuse you of being from Quebec we'll be OK?:D
I'm thinking of changing the whole fixture as it is a GU24 base that is only wired for low wattage CFL's, and they don't last very long.
Strange - I'm thinking maybe something you crushed rocks with
Rotti its all based on futures. If you had to refill the tank two days from now for nickel more than last week and station across the street is...
Had a bit of scare last night. Went to bed ~2100 and GF came in somewhere ~2200 telling me they smelt something electrical burning. Woke up and...
It's everywhere not just MA. I've been run off the road, head on traffic, 4 times this year. everyone of them staring down at a phone:headbang:
I feel for you. The global economy still rules the roost over any weather related economic impact a mild winter has on the energy industry. a few...
Jon glad you're doing OK - been there watching a vehicle approaching without stopping Nice cake:thumbs: As for a hand-free law fixing any of...
I thought one of these before I edited my post:heidi:
too many folks with literal interpretation trying to be funny, plus a porkloin grilling in my pants would be uncomfortable
see if you read through wildwest's derailment you can occasionally figure things out:rofl: :lol: Welcome to the confusion Ranger Bob:D
Dropped 6 medium dead maples bucked and ready to burn, I'll split tomorrow and didn't take the camera with me:headbang: Pork loin on the grill,...
tolerance............. [ATTACH]
yeah I cut all day as well just showered and quenching my thirst:drunk:
TurboDiesel why are you trying to make sense:hair::rofl: :lol: