Is it me or is the site running a bit slow? Grizzly Adam
Went to the shopping plaza exchange to check out some ellipticals, had plans to get one for the GF but I figured she needed to try one out first....
Just went out to put the tin on the trailer before the rain started and deer scattered all across the yard
mix a drink already, it's the holidays:drunk:
Like you've never told yourself that before:rofl: :lol:
as long as that milkshake doesn't' bring all the boys to the yard:rofl: :lol:
MG2186 sorry to derail your hello thread That tractor looks awesome:dex: and saws to boot.. you'll fit right in no matter choice of beverage:D
Why would you, even if sarcastically, start a fake feud with a brand new member? This a pretty welcoming place unless you kick down the door drop...
Rotti last time I was heading south on 81 I hooked up behind some nice Peterbuilts that were very comfortable outpacing my Caddy STS with cruise...
Man I hate when the phone rings at 2am...but I had just turned over looked at the clock and had a couple more hours to stay under the nice warm...
otterbox saves the day again:thumbs:
So you're not a fan of skinny guy jeans I take it:rofl: :lol: I guess I need suspenders because carrying a flip phone and an Iphone for work its...
I don't know how you guys carry those "phones" Remember when making a phone small& compact was the goal? ......yeah I still got's me a flip phone:D
couples days and I'm done through the New Year. Looks like its going to rain all next week though - warm 70's rain, no white Christmas here
I'm on a slab as well and it has aluminum threshold with a ~1x4 underneath.....just no porch protection. I guess the rain splashing off the brick...
It seems as if every toeboard is never in the same plane when installing doors in old houses. Can be incredibly frustrating. I've recently...
Yes... the finish work is the time killer.
71 and sunny bama blue skies here today:p
4 windows in a day on your first go round(or even knocking the rust off) ain't bad at all:thumbs:
The same thing goes through my mind when I hunt - man I could be cutting. I day dream about the trees around me turning into firewood, is that wrong?