should you derail this thread into thongs I shall :heidi:
not yet
Gasifier just noticed the thread is close to 1000 pages:thumbs: should I continually respond to myself and be the first to 1000.......
Merry Christmas to FHC. make sure that extra 14 cents is spent wisely:D probably on some meaningless thong posts, or Clemisms :rofl: :lol:
Most of you are probably off with family and friends just a friendly reminder to save the juices from your Christmas ham - check the smoke house...
Daffodils are poking up through the mulch here. Spring peepers are chorusing on the pool cover....feels like Christmas:confused:
We had a heck of a lightening show, lots of rain and minimal wind. North Mississippi didn't fare as well Foggy and 75 here now.
If it were not for the baseball I could've swore you were in my garage:rofl: :lol:
Got a couple burn piles torched. Everything was wet enough to keep things safe. Then it just dumped ~1" in the last 20mins
all I know is I is the rain rotti:D
I remember plowing with a rust bucket of a 78 CJ7, needless to say it never won any battles with refrozen banks kinda bounced off of them. Those...
I wouldn't worry about trash in the center, it clears out each pass. Added grease fittings to the beam, kind of forms a wood paste, pump a few...
I'll be keeping an eye on things here. They've already issued tornado warnings on the coast. The moderate risk area keeps moving further east and...
keep your eyes on the road we will survive. we could coordinate traceroots to see if there is a suspect hub. My guess is the internet providers IT...
Sounds like Adam is working on it. Not the host server, an issue with server switches or an internet trunk for folks from different regions
Grizzly Adam if you have host IP I could give you a ping response time
occasionally loads with funky graphics and page layout, feels like I'm in a 1995 time warp on a 32k modem
Lots of good advice already posted about what trees to thin. Sometimes folks get the misconception that they are sitting on a goldmine with cherry...
probably some server switch port issues