I guess a QB requires a unibrow to be considered a man:D
This modification alone probably diminished heat loss due to surface area of exterior poly and created a better R value in your ceiling space....
Looks like a lowrider version of most new lift kits:loco: :crazy: Why are new lifted trucks lower in the rear(kinda like stadium trucks I guess)...
They use to play it on WBLM, southern Maine station when we had turdh flotaoahs like we've been enduring down here. Not sure if Stinny gets it out...
I'm voting "enduro" as the term I use to describe any dirtbike that is streetable. Feud on:rofl: :lol:
Unless you set up a separate business that was selling the firewood to your business space and you paid taxes on that business - technically NO
join the club [MEDIA]
Can you admit already there was way more kid in you when you bought the bike?
I'm making this tonight, ham bone has been simmering for a couple hours
As long as you have beer, should be good to go:cheers:
My quad experienced a failing spark plug a few years ago. It would run but any load on the engine past 1st gear it would die. Went through all the...
Pecan is a nice smoke wood flavor. Plenty of old groves of them around here with no shortage of branches after a thunderstorm. I've used a 6x6...
I grew tired of pea soup myself. The past few ham bones have become stock for Lentil soup.
Just saw some wild shots of the tornado that went through Texas last night. All kinds of arc flashes backlighting it on the night sky
What's up with naming winter storms anyways?
A spelling bee?
They are fabulous, just require a touch of BACON grease;) see you forgot all about bikes......BACON:drool:
All I can say Milleo If you don't like Collard greens we are done:D
Can't say personally I prefer either. Both sound sweet and are aesthetically pleasing but.... Like Gasifier posted above, too many idiots on...
We're just joking dear:D