There are so many more widely distributed "hardwood" deciduous trees, but the mystique of oak as the best fuel source is engrained in most folks...
Just threw some Crepe Myrtle on a bed of oak coal coals, split of oak on top until I cram it full for an overnight burn. For some reason or other...
I think old Black Sabbath is an oak snob;) You've introduced a foreign fuel into the rotation. Integrate some of your favorite splits on the...
I was commenting on your first picture which involved structure nearby and limbs much higher up;) You could knock that one off from a climbing...
Looking at the picture perspective both trees have main limbs with dead branches leaning towards the structure. Pruning live limbs is one thing,...
Phone rang at 3am good thing I was already rolling over thinking about hitting the snooze button at 430. Got home and had to get the trash can,...
just tossed in a few maple splits with some cypress. have a bag of blackjack oak for the overnight, should provide some coals for an early reload
My homemade reflux Still would produce 6-8qts of 180-90 proof on a batch of peach/corn mash. It would all have to be cut, and even then little...
Swore that stuff off years ago. Chaining yourself to the porch and throwing your keys in the yard prior to drinking kinda got old. but yeah way...
So how's everyone's head doing? After swearing off alcohol this morning have you poured a drink yet:rofl: :lol:
Ya'll have a happy new year and ROLLLLLL TIDE and don't stove load your drunkness;)
gofundme has been quite successful around here. STINNY! STINNY! STINNY!
ran outa charmin
I'm drinking water... I swear
So the mystery burns on my elbows and forearms are from the stove? Makes total sense now:drunk:
I'm private drive as well but don't have to worry about snow removal:whistle: I did drop a chunk of change on some asphalt a few years back and...
I think if you stand back and look at this from a socio-economic perspective Hanover was probably once a "remotish" woodsy community too far from...
You have a PSC? No? They control rate hikes and require more than a few skips of a jump rope to get them. You may get a fuel surcharge when...
Probably why there aren't many small local farms and just subdivisions in their place, hard to farm acreage at any profit at those millage rates
Even electric rates can't go up that much;)