is there not a responsibility to eat the food on the plate in front of you?
glad I can enjoy that view from my computer and look out on a green yard, even with a high of 38 here today;)
I bought a waterpik last year, but can't say I use it regularly enough. My sonicare died after ~12yrs which set me on a search for a new...
So any thoughts, musings or whatnot on the new saw? Doesn't struggle in the plunge cut;)
Man that sucks. Some nasty rootballs to lay down. Atleast nothing hit the new truck
That truck appears well maintained from a cosmetic standpoint and the dog box should serve your purposes as well, if any hinges look bad, its all...
watching football today. Somehow I ended up with a day off when the wind is howling and it's cold outside. Supposed to be 2o here in the am Stove...
Sounds like a good Valentines Day gift:D
Stove or smoker? looks delicious
I'm resisting the urge to drive over to Georgia and grab some tickets. The Jackpot is over $900mil.
No, I worked for a machine shop in Westbrook that manufactured parts for GE when I was in college. Wasn't a whole lotta opportunity as far as jobs...
operating and maintaining them. They are a smidge bigger than the ones hanging off plane wings. They're kinda thirsty, had them running this...
not really working in the cutting edge technology aspect of the industry. I keep up with it though.
you just got smartah:D GE Successfully Tests World’s First Rotating Ceramic Matrix Composite Material for Next-Gen Combat Engine | Press Release...
They are applying it to turbine blading, where firing temperature is the main barrier to raising efficiency. Coupled with the ability to create...
Last time I was in a pool with some coworkers the plant manager walked in on the discussion of what we'd be doing with our winnings. He promptly...
Youtube. disseminate the knowledge to the masses with a short attention span:thumbs: welcome aboard Life In Farmland
Real question is do they look at you funny when you roll onto a ferry with your pickup loaded with wood? Yep you're a firewood hoarder:D nice...
yes even win 95 had the feature IIRC - but it was easier in 95, NT, 2000 to create "hotkeys" as I recall them? it can't burn wood efficiently,...
ALT + 248 °