Nice progress and it's definitely worth buying good 3M (or Norton) paper. The cheap stuff is barely good enough for wood working. I've done a fair...
Thank you :handshake: That’s the first Husky I acquired, and it used to belong to my grandfather.
So I’ve recently discovered :confused: [MEDIA] I almost feel proud to own one now, if nothing more than for the novelty. I even splurged and...
It basically is. For sure nobody’s done much other than flip the bar a couple times and use it lightly. It’s completely unmolested. A little...
Fantastic! Any chance you could set up a couple pallets to stack the rounds on until a later date? Build the stack as high as you dare, and throw...
I’m beginning to think so too. I used to have a Poulan 4218 which was pretty similar, and that wasn’t bad either. They do a good enough job for...
My saw tree is blooming with Huskies now. Time to cut a couple more slots for the new arrivals. [ATTACH]
This stupid Poulan… I’m genuinely shocked. All I did was put fresh gas in it and it fired up. It even cut through this shagbark hickory log,...
I got the carburetor cleaned out and the saw back together. It started after 3-4 pulls and would idle but kept dying once I gave it gas. I check...
Rotisserie. He’s got a homemade spit he’s been using for probably 20 years.
Four years later, the wood from this score just keeps on giving. A small load heading to my uncle’s house for cooking tomorrow’s outdoor turkey....
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked online for what my local store is selling them for and it’s the same price. It seems all that stocking up...
CAD strikes again. I bought this pair for $50 total. Really I only wanted the Husqvarna but I had to buy both to get the deal. I’m sure...