Twice tonight I had 4 gallons in the online cart from Rural King, and twice I chickened out last minute. I have to check my local TSC store...
I've had the same pellet gun since 2011 and in all honesty I'd consider it essential in a SHTF situation. You can harvest a lot of squirrels with...
Along those same lines, a shotgun with an adapter kit that'll shoot a variety of ammo is an excellent choice too. You'll sacrifice accuracy, but...
If I'm on the move hunting small game then my Ruger 10/22. If I'm staying at home holding my ground I'd want something simple and reliable that...
Wife sent me this tonight from the house. I guess I better pick up 17 gallons of milk and 43 loaves of bread [ATTACH]
Cottonwood has a darker core. I agree that it’s either Aspen, balsam poplar, or one of those nursery stock hybrid poplars that are becoming more...
You were definitely determined for this one. Nice wood too; even the red maple is as nice as it gets. Bonus that it was so close to storage for...
Our humble artificial tree will be going up this weekend. We always wait until all of the "kids" are around to put it up and decorate it. My wife...
Your work schedule mirrors your wood hoarding habits exactly. Either you're at a dead stop or going 150mph :) :salute:
Word gets around quick and everyone panic buys, just like ammunition sales :hair:
My new larger bore top end should be in later today. In the meantime I’ve made a lot of progress getting the rest of the parts cleaned up. I even...
22/70 bigtooth aspen and cherry
My last main workhorse saw was a ported 029 that had an 039 top end on it. It was more than adequate for 90% of what I cut. Nice score and even...
Another lucky day while cruising the dirt roads. I came across a pile of black locust and black cherry that was bucked to length (every which...
I got the third and final row from this score stacked. That makes for exactly a cord and a half here in this spot, which still needs a top cover....
27/70 and not getting much above freezing here today. Still burning up my stash of sassafras and cherry. I won’t complain though; I’ve been...
A lock washer, plus a nylock nut, plus a second nylock nut to use as a jam nut, and it might hold. Although that seems way over the top :whistle:
With the way rotting black locust bark smells, I can see why flies would want to lay eggs inside it :picard:
Great to cut with you again Brad. Hard to believe it’s been just about a year since I’ve seen you and 4 years since we cut locust together at that...
37 and dropping down towards the mid 20s. Just got the stove chooching again with sugar maple, cherry and sassafras.