He operates it just like I would operate it... give it a couple revs in between cuts so you don't foul the plug :rofl: :lol:
This popped up in my feed recently. Suddenly Flogging Molly doesn't sound so original. Whatever you do, don't look at this guy's teeth :whistle:...
A little more loco today. Not live, but not down long enough for the bark to rot away completely just yet. This was just the stuff that I could...
I second sycamore
I’m feeling like I’ve gotten a good shellacking from that Rick fellow today. My “customer” ended up being a scammer. Long story short, I had to...
First delivery of the season. This customer is getting a mixed load of ash, red maple, and white oak, with a little beech, black birch and sugar...
37/70 white oak and cherry
That’s a snappy little saw for sure. If it’s like this in almost stock form, ported it will definitely bring a smile to my face. I love how light...
My grandfather built a cabin and lived out his twilight years in Delta Junction AK [ATTACH]
A small dead black locust score in the fading daylight this afternoon: [ATTACH]
Very cool snapshot of small town America holiday festivities! No doubt you had a huge part in helping make it all come together and a memorable...
Heart(h) warming holiday story. :thumbs:
My wife calls me a SMF whenever I talk about most subjects. Does that count?
24 Sunny and clear. Got the stove rolling with sassafras, aspen and cherry earlier this morning, but have since reloaded with some monster splits...
For all the hype that black locust gets, white oak is still one of my favorites. It’s all around superb firewood.
Black gum again, or maybe even sweetgum? Wood coloration looks about right. I've seen a lot of variation in the bark appearance of those trees too.
I'm thinking you need a 410 something or other. That one 12 gauge looks lonely in a crowded field of rifle/pistol rounds.
If I didn't already have so many projects.... Commercial chain saw - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist
27 outside, up from the 21 it was a couple hours ago. I started the day with a quick burning load of cherry and sassafras, and just reloaded with...
I jumped the gun. According to their website, they had 8 in stock so I bought 4 (don't want to be too selfish) So now I'm committed to going there...