If you’ve got time to kill, there’s some really interesting ones in this compilation: https://youtu.be/2ewf8_wOJgI?si=A25QTjHyRjyL5mKE
32 with flurries. Woke up to a couple inches of snow, but the warmup is underway. Burning white oak, cherry and sassafras again.
I wonder if I can make it there and back without my wife knowing I went… :whistle:
Ambitious agenda. We’ll see how much actually happens when it comes to giving back what has been incrementally stripped away from us piece by piece.
I still enjoy Shagbark but the other varieties I no longer drool over. They throw out a ton of heat but seem to burn up quickly.
Second and final load of the day. White oak, black birch and sugar maple. [ATTACH]
HEAVY load this morning. Delivery scheduled for 11am. Ash up front, then black birch and beech, plus some white oak and black locust thrown in....
Nothing wrong with freehand especially if the teeth have a witness mark at the top showing the proper angle. If not, it’s not too bad once you’re...
Sounds like he has money to invest if it helps his bottom line. Maybe you could build him a large heavy duty sawbuck out of 6x6s or something in...
24 and dropping to the mid teens. White oak, cherry and sassafras on deck tonight.
They’re insured. I’d think between the claim and reimbursement to Rural King, then shipping it back out shouldn’t be more than 2-3 weeks at the...
Looks like a long day but a ton of fun. Is this going to be a full-time/part-time job for you from now on? Maybe he’ll get his saws fixed and you...
Your order is all bought and paid for. I’d assume FedEx has to eat the cost since they damaged it, and you’ll still get whatever quantity you...
Just came in this afternoon. They changed it to the CAM2 brand but gave me the same price. I’m guessing word got around quick and they had a run...
I didn't know this gem existed until I heard it on the radio this morning. [MEDIA]
Looks like our friend Brad is in need of help as of late. Should we supply him with bail money, or leads to more locust? [ATTACH]
Thanks, the buyer was definitely happy. He had been burned buying wet wood in the past and knew what he was getting this time around.
Not a heaping load but I got everything I wanted from here anyway. The rest of the trunk is getting to be too past its prime. The little 45 marked...
Let’s try this delivery stuff again (I investigated the crap out of this potential buyer this time around :whistle:) Black locust, ash, white oak,...
21/70 and not getting above freezing today. I’m burning sassafras, aspen and cherry right now but will probably reload with oak later.