Booyah!! Nice score.. and :thumbs::thumbs: to DaveGunter for the heads up :cool:
Congrats :dex: :tractor: Hmm.. what's the top n tilt?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I barely worry about plowing with only 4 inches :picard: 6 or more.. then it has my attention. Unless it's 4 inches...
Was thinking the same thing, a farm is a farm, irregardless of the critter being raised. Personally, I've not tried a lot of game meat, mostly...
X2 ^^^^ Best see the doc if ya want that horseshoe removed :whistle: :D
I wouldn't do that to the puppy.. that's just mean :zip: She does hear me ranting about politics, but I'd never subject her to such nastiness...
Good to see ya NortheastAl Too bad about the pool deck :doh: But glad you have a generator to get you through the outage. :yes:
Welcome aboard Lastmohecken :cheers: As per wood usage and stockpile, I'm in pretty much the same place as you. We burn about 9 Face cord (3+)...
Looks like that'll get some wood out. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: C"mon now.. you've met us :loco: :crazy::wacky: Would ya really expect less?? We crossed that low bar quite some time ago. :D...
Booyah!! :dex:
:drool::drool: I don't think I'll be able to do it as well as you, but I'll surely try. :yes: Guess I'm gonna have to run some vegetable oil...
X2 ^^^ :cheers:
I tend to agree.. saw the pic and thought that didn't look bad at all. BUT.. you've already got it tore down.. if you decide the cylinder needs...
Doin it yourself does bring great satisfaction :D :yes: