Gun dog? I'm lost on that. But yeah.. Gonna be a BIG pup, can see it in the paws.. But the closeups seemed to make her smaller.
I'm so green at this... ya won't be able to burn me for many years :rofl: :lol: Moisture content.. 99%
Seriously?? That's flippin awesome :dex::dex: Not your hydro leak of course. :doh: But that makes my box scraper very boring. :sleeping:...
Hate to hear that :doh: Be safe. don't work past your safety limit. You've got a genny don't you?
Gonna have fun curling those eyelashes :whistle: How old? Seems like a large pup. :bug: Welcome to Lacey :handshake:
Anyone an eel fan? I had an aunt & uncle that went for eels a lot.. I was young enough that I couldn't wrap my head around taking a bite. o_O...
Perhaps I should clarify.. Taste wise.. not really impressive to me.. but far from the worst thing I've tasted. The amount of work and mess for...
:binoculars: Also eagerly awaiting :ithappened: :rootintootin:
Hope you get feeling better soon Ohio dave
Heh.. we hid in NY :startled: ;) But definitely glad no-one was hurt.
You are correct :yes:
Cool Joseph Valenti :yes: Yeah with the storms yesterday, I'd imagine there was plenty of on air traffic. Bands and reg's I had to study hard...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes: I didn't think about it earlier, but when I had the highly valuable black walnut boarded out, I had it stickered...
huskihl?
Nice grill Jeff.. first I seen of this thread Glad it got a bump :yes:
I can't even remember when we last cashed in change. Quarters are the only thing I'll carry, everything gets dumped in a bowl, which gets dumped...
Good link :yes: Have both Hornbeam and Hophornbeam here. Not as much as ash or maple
@snaple not sure where you are located. I have no first hand knowledge on the AS, but Dennis, Backwoods Savage has one. We live in Western NY,...
Looking at the video he sent, that was my first impression as well :hair: Sorry to hear about the pipe lukem I feel the same way about this...
Definitely good you kept your eyes on it Deer Meadow Farm :yes: And definitely check the canopy as well. :binoculars: :hair: