I'm so very sorry Stinny :( I'll surely give Holly some extra attention.. if that's possible.. RIP Giz
Sounds delicious :drool:
I'm assuming the horse is 16 hands. And good on you for selective sharing. :yes: As to the badger neighbors. just hope they're not honey...
I used the "I'm the man of the house" tonight..it elicited giggles and.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rofl: :lol: At least she was amused.. :whistle:...
. :eek: That'd make 9 :hair::hair: :rofl: :lol:
Whoa... an 8 legged horse.. never seen one of those before. :faint: Are you guys hiding the unicorns also? :emb: :rofl: :lol: Edit.. Big horse...
Yep.. I'd not get rid of that maul either. And would likely use it on a couple of rounds every year. Then fire up the hydro. :yes:
Now that is different.. I've zero emotional attachment to mine.. picked it up at TSC
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: We all handle grief differently. But the maul is like an old girlfriend I moved on from.. I know that the...
Nope.. That maul hasn't been used in a few years. The back end is mushroomed to an unholy state. :picard: The only hand splitting I do is with...
I agree with Backwoods Savage on a couple points here 1.. I virtually never bring the splitter head out of the wood any more than is necessary...
Has everyone heard about the USAF helicopter shot at in Virginia?? :mad::mad::mad: Air Force helicopter shot while flying over Virginia; crew...
Interesting piece of kit..
X2.. I hope it's nothing severe.
Thanks for adding the link Eric VW :yes: :handshake:
Welcome aboard JackHammer :handshake: You came to a great site for learning Some great advice up there ^^^^ Don't forget to check out the...
:usa::salute: Love my country.. not always crazy about some of the citizens. :zip: :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Lol.. Griffin.. mythical creature.. part lion, part eagle.. and mean as heck :cool:
A Griffin.. are you crazy?? Those things are bad news.. [ATTACH] But way cool :cool: ;)
Did not know that.. Thx :yes: