Hmm.. Perhaps we should keep an eye on Chud for a while.. :binoculars: [MEDIA] Just sayin :whistle:
Nice work Gpsfool :yes:
Nothing like gettin paid to collect some firewood. :rootintootin::dancer:
Welcome aboard Chud :handshake: You'll definitely find this place to your liking. :yes:
Awesome :thumbs: Congrats And a big shout out to Eric VW :dex: :cool:
Probably prompted by Pallet Pete's prodigious pallet prowess, I pondered processing 2 of my poorer pallets. Promptly procuring my persuaders.....
See.. If'n ya put enough wood in it, the roof can't collapse under snow load. :whistle: :stack::stack::stacker: ;)
I'll move those off to their own pallet for a few months then. Maybe go after them in Dec or Jan. Thanks Dennis :handshake:
About 12 inch diameter for the larger ones. [ATTACH]
Fire ring from last night.. [ATTACH] Not seeing anything like that either.
Dennis, I take it I should let the large pieces dry out more prior to splitting? Was already thinking along those lines, I can put that off to...
I have one neighbor that falls into this category.. [ATTACH]
Wow.. Now there's a good neighbor :thumbs::thumbs: Definitely repay his generosity :yes:
I'm experiencing the same as you Dennis. Some rounds just pop apart, most of my larger pieces are wet, and shred up pretty good.
Had a recreational fire last night, and burnt a few chunks of the elm and Hophornbeam. The only piece that had any moisture coming out was one of...
:popcorn: :thumbs:
:drunk:
Oyster roaster.. The OYRO Cooker
Welcome aboard Wouldsplitter :handshake:
Interesting roadside scrounge :saw::saw::saw: :rootintootin: