At $20 and a 15 minute ride.. not much to be lost on the deal.
Nice. Looks like you only lost 1 or 2 pieces. :yes: Your cart looks like the same one we use to bring wood into the house.
I'm betting you did a happy dance :dancer::banana::rootintootin:
Reminds me of Hophornbeam
Oooh.. chicken things too :drool: :cheers:
Pfft.. She likes it much hotter :faint: :heidi: I prefer 68-72°F Colder is better when working.
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today :whistle:
:confused:
Hope he catches some nice ones, and hits the limit. :yes: Edit.. wildwest is there a specific species prevalent in the lake? Chazsbetterhalf is...
For firewood or fishin? Either sounds good :yes:
She says that the fire is happening in one of their favorite camping sites :doh: She says it's like 60 miles away. I thought it was much further.
Her son in Colorado has been sending pics Can't remember how far the distance is, but it's substantial. He's in Fort Collins Co.
:confused: Hope everyone stays safe
I've done both, but bark off is definitely a more consistent flavor. I've also used straight bark before, that adds a lot of bite. Perhaps you...
The generosity of the members is boundless :handshake: ;)
Price is right.. :emptywallet: Grab it n growl :rootintootin:
Ya gonna save some of that shag for smoking purposes, or is it all stove bound?
:thumbs::thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Now.. time for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch :dex: [MEDIA] Probably woulda been a better way to...
Thanks for sharing your experience. Then you're gonna need one of these.. [ATTACH] :whistle:
Been thinking lately of making my own sausage. I've started researching, and Chazsbetterhalf called the butcher at the store that we frequent....