Yeah, I can believe it. I'm pretty sure Wallyworld would have crimpers, and from that link your Ace might as well. I'd give each a call....
Yes If you have a Staples nearby, they should have everything necessary. You'll have to look at the end to determine wire pinout. You'll need...
Usually it's coax from the antenna to the router, then Ethernet cable to appliances. If it's the eth cable, yes with the proper crimper it's easy...
patrick kozlowski that should never happen to a vet. :mad::mad::mad: Definitely follow up with Dave, I'm certain he can help. :yes:
Ouch is right Hope you heal up well, and quickly
Congratulations Dave :yes: :thumbs: to 27 more :handshake:
:p I can count on one hand the number of times I've set foot on his property.
hank.. Give a bit more specifics on the FHC spotting.. Hard to guess which Pa hoarder you mighta been following. :sherlock:
Welcome aboard hank :handshake: :cheers: Love your backstory :thumbs: Now I wonder what member you were behind. :sherlock: You're gonna like...
Excellent :dex::dex: Congrats :handshake: Do you have the ULS link? I know it's in this thread. Found it.. License Search Depending on how...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Died @ 42.. Silly old man :rofl: :lol: My aunt was one of those women that mourned for months if not years. o_O It's...
Congrats :thumbs: And Happy Birthday Gabriella :handshake: :yes::yes:
Not to worry, he'll tie himself to Hayden :thumbs:
Oh.. My guess is 3.1415926 cord.. Lemme know what I won on 3/14/2021 No thongs plz :hair: Nobody needs that :picard:
:jaw: :headbang::headbang::headbang: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] To farmer steve :cheers: He'll be missed :(
Hey Tim :) It's an Ohio Steel swiveling dump cart. Ohio Steel Swiveling Poly Dump Cart 1,000-Lb. Capacity, Model# 1000P-SD | Northern Tool We...
Could you elaborate on hardhack? Have not heard that previously Thx
I haven't noticed a urine smell in my elm, and I've been in many a bar bathroom :fart: I'm working on some American elm.. not sure if it's...
Guy seems like a class act, and you must be as well, or he would never do that. My best to both of you :tip: