Saw these online today while putzing around in the shack [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ^^^^ was labeled.. Summits On The Air in Iowa :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Hope ya brought enuff to share :drool:
Baby shark eh?? I'm pretty certain that im glad I'm clueless on that one :yes: BTW.. I will not be googling that, as I prefer my clueless state...
Certainly if there are no pics, it clearly didn't happen :whistle:
That was a huge ash tree :bug: :drool:
:rofl: :lol: Looks like 3 grinders set up. Any particular reason? Different size chains?
Thx... we will probably give that a try. :handshake:
Cool ride a long Dave :cool: I would enjoy that as well :thumbs:
Sorry to hear that Dennis :confused: You need to host a Turkey GTG.. that'd thin the flock :rootintootin: :rootintootin:
That sounds exactly the way I do it :doh: :headbang:
Need some of that for my truck door hinges :hair: :confused:
Can't offer any specific advice. But, if you watch movies then a good video card is a must, and a lot of RAM never hurts. You may also want to...
X2.. Very nice work :yes: What is her method Jack Straw ? Chazsbetterhalf and I tried that a couple of years ago, blanched the corn, vacuum...
Nice score :thumbs:
In addition to the pallet ends I'm also thinking abou making a short/uglies bin. Still have some leftover metal roofing I can put over it as...
Thank you sir :):) :handshake: I can relate to mentally young, but my body sometimes disagrees. :doh: BTW.. Only grey I've got is in my beard.....
:yes: :doh: I hate it when my wood disappears :hair: Went on the radio for an hour tonight, but no contacts. Coulda joined in on a net, but...
:eek: Born in 1968.. guess I'd better get my walker out before I fall down. :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
wildwest You could always go the splice route if necessary. I'd consider this an emergency temp fix personally.
Any updates Joseph Valenti ??