Yeah, that looks like it had to be painful.. as well as a PITA. Glad you could get it taken care if, and I hope the hand exercises continue to...
Hope everyone stays safe
Happy Birthday Well Seasoned
Excellent work :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I wholeheartedly endorse the previous post :D:D:D:D
20 Kw :eek::eek: If your lights dim.. it's because you want them to :yes: Hope that little unit didn't hurt the savings :makeitrain"
Sorry eatonpcat just figured it was better suited here than a new thread :emb:
Good thing the sign didn't see all that abandoned elm :whistle: Just Bustin Your Ba!!$ :emb: Great work buZZsaw BRAD :yes:
:confused: They s##k in my personal opinion :mad: I'm gonna enjoy taking care of these :dex::rootintootin:
It's on again.. So.. We're sitting, enjoying a bonfire, then Holly starts acting strange.. Chazsbetterhalf says she has a bee chasing her.....
Looks like sumac.. I've got a few here as well :doh:
That lemon/garlic sounds yummy :drool:
[MEDIA] Umm.. consensus says nope!! I'll take their educated opinions on this matter. :handshake:
Chazsbetterhalf says it's a mixture of salt/vinegar/dish soap 1 gal vinegar 1 cup salt A bit of dish soap.. it acts as a surfactant.. makes it...
You must be talking brand names.. I read crossbow.. was like.. dat's gonna take a while :wacky::loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
OK.. on to option 2 then :yes:
Glyphosate - Wikipedia That can be found in stores like Tractor Supply.. cheaper than Roundup
Ahem.. there's always this.. [ATTACH] Might not impress the neighbors.. but they probably won't complain to you directly o_O:jaw: :whistle:...
:thumbs::thumbs:
I have a sneaking suspicion it ain't s'posed to look like dat :doh: :hair:
:thumbs: Perhaps one of these days brother :yes: :rootintootin: